I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce.It was a nightmare.

He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making thousands of dollars of off me. No concrete results for me. DO NOT HIRE - Charles Messina will rip you off.

What a mistake by having Charles Messina represent me in my divorce. Charles Messina did a horrible job and took me for thousands of Dollars of my hard earned money. Do not HIRE!!! and Run, don't walk from Charles Messina.

Also I did write a complaint about Charles Messina Attorney Buffalo NY on complaintsboard.com. Guess what Charles Messina paid them off and now they are blocking the complaint.

Charles Messina did the same thing with Avvo.He paid them off to remove my complaint on Avvo.

Review about: Law Office Of Charles A Messina Family Law Attorney.

Reason of review: Unethical Attorney.

Had an Experience with Law Office Of Charles A Messina?

Comments

For all those who are complaining about Charles Messina, DO NOT identify yourselves.If you do Charles Messina will bury you in deluge of lawsuits to silence you.

That is how he operates.I suggest to write the following:

Grievance Committee for the Eighth Judicial District

438 Main Street, Suite 800

Buffalo, NY 14202-3212

(716) 845-3630

The Grievance Committee take the complaints seriously and will protect you from Charles Messina intimidation tactics.

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1277458

Nothing you state says anything about what happened with your divorce. This is a *** complaint.

Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands #1275686

All I can tell from these comments is Charles Messina is a typical crooked Buffalo attorney for every satisfied client there are dozens who have been ripped off.

Good old Chuck. Things are catching up with you buddy.

You did not mention that Charles Messina stinks.He literally does.

I knew someone who used to share an office with him on N Forest Rd, Williamsville, NY, 14221 who told me that they always wonder if Charles Messina takes showers.

He reeks with BO and has smelly feet all the time.

As the old saying goes the person's hygiene tells you a lot about the person character.

Also I know a lot about his business ethics but I will not comment on them here.I will let his clients tell it.

LadyScot
to Anonymous Naples, Florida, United States #1277459

Making fun of someone invalidates any complaint you could have.